Civil Consultants maintains plan and record files on all of our surveys. In addition, we have plans, records and field books for a number of surveyors and survey companies from the local area who are no longer in business,. Our records include work from:
- Civil Consultants* (South Berwick and York)
- Anderson-Livingston (formerly in York)
- Anderson Associated (formerly in York)
- Vess Irving (formerly in Ogunquit)
- Plato Houliares (formerly in York)
- Village Engineering (formerly in Ogunquit)
- Moulton Engineering (formerly in Kittery – Maine records only)
- Grant Davis (formerly in Dover, NH – Maine Records only)
- Maynard Trafton (formerly in Wells)
* Some plans prepared by CIVIL CONSULTANTS may require client permission prior to release.
- Our fee to search our archives for an plan is $30 and is due prior to search commencement. This is a non-refundable research fee.
- An additional fee of $75 will be charged to deliver the plan (includes PDF generation and email or hard copy mail).
- Requests for plans may be made by fax at (207) 384-2112 or by filling out the form below. No work will begin until the research fee payment is received.
Archived Plan Research Form
The more information that you provide, the greater the likelihood that we will find the requested plan. Please include as many of the following items that you have:
**PLEASE NOTE: If an AutoCAD file is desired, please contact us at (207) 384-2550 to discuss fees and availability.